COVID-19 Safety Precautions for in-clinic appointments
updated May19, 2020
Dear All Vitalpoint Chiropractic Patients,
We are excited to announce that we will be officially re-opening back on May 26th!
Our priority is to ensure a safe visit to our office. In order to keep everyone safe and healthy, we have all worked to follow the measures to protect public health. We are implementing all protective measures to ensure the safety of our patients, staff, and community. We will be opening our online booking system on Wednesday, May 20th. To ensure that all the necessary precautions are taken, there have been significant changes in our practitioners’ schedules. Please refer to our online booking page to view our new availabilities.
Below is a list of the enhanced precautionary measures that we are taking to protect you in addition to extensive team training on infection control and patient management procedures. We are also asking kindly for your cooperation.
1. Any patients and staff who are showing the signs of cold or flu (coughing, sneezing, runny nose, sore throat, fatigue, fever) will be respectfully asked to refrain from visiting our clinic.
2. You will be contacted 48-72 hours prior to your appointment via phone, text or email and asked a set of health-related questions for a COVID-19 screening purpose. It is required to complete this questionnaire prior to your appointment. We will have to reschedule your appointment if we are unable to complete this step.
3. Our office hours and appointment availability will be changed as we work to accommodate extra time in between bookings for sanitizing purposes. Our practitioner schedules will be staggered to avoid overlap of times.
4. Attend your sessions unaccompanied unless completely necessary (i.e. minor requiring legal guardian for consent).
5. If you are the essential caregivers or parents of minors who cannot wait in the vehicle or outside of the clinic, please maintain physical distance in the reception area.
6. We require a mask to be worn by ALL patients upon entering the office. Patients that do not have mask will be able to purchase one for $1.
7. We are asking all patients to come to their scheduled appointment on time. Please do NOT come early or late for your appointment time. Being on time will allow for the proper flow of patients in the clinic.
8. If your practitioner is not yet ready for you, please consider waiting outside until your practitioner invites you in.
9. We are asking payment arrangements in advance to avoid delay and allow contactless exit from the appointment.
10. We are asking that ALL patients wash or sanitize your hands upon entry into the facility.
11. To make your visits as efficient as possible, please consider rebooking online or with your practitioner directly before the end of your treatment.
12. You can also easily add a payment card on file in your online booking account, for fast and secure processing of your transactions.
13. Please have a valid email address on file so that we can email your receipt.
14. We require 24 hours notice for any cancellations or changes to your appointment. Patients who provide less than 24 hours notice, or miss their appointment, will be charged a cancellation fee.
Please check back frequently as this information will be updated regularly, and do not hesitate to reach out with your questions. We look forward to safely seeing you in person again soon.
The Vitalpoint Chiropractic Team